Supplementing your access business with industrial services? Are your systems up to the job too?
Offering additional services like cleaning, painting, lagging and asbestos removal to your existing access business makes complete sense. You’ve already got the customers and with skilled employees or subcontractors, you can deliver the job.
But what about the impact on your business systems?
Are you geared up to manage billing staff time as well as equipment hire? Can you manage different rates within one job? Can you provide detailed time sheets to back up your invoicing? Can you tell how profitable those additional services actually are?
With ConnectIT powerful, integrated system, you can.
Developed specifically for the construction industry, ConnectIT puts you in control all of the key areas of your business.
Powerful reporting gives you the information you need to make decisions and our smart system takes care of:
- Maintain complete control of every project’s financial status.
- Access all of a project’s data in one place.
- Drill down on costs based on Contract, Phase, Item & Activity.
- Log and manage tasks across multiple projects.
- Manage workflow for increased efficiency.
- Allocate jobs to cost and revenue centres.
- Accurate records support your accounting and personnel needs.
- Manage equipment and consumables stock levels with our sophisticated control system, saving time and money.
- Take the guesswork out of stock-taking.
- Make stock adjustments.
- Quickly identify missing or lost items.
- Minimise theft and losses.
- Bill jobs at different rates in one project.
- Cost + Or Schedule Of Rates.
- Bill for day works.
- Accurately log and manage timesheets.
- Apply time across jobs and contracts for billing and reporting.
ConnectIT covers all of the standard financial features you need to run your business.
Click here for an overview.